Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh my I forgot resolution number 28

Bad me - I almost made a huge blunder and skipped number 28...I forgot all about coming back that day and finishing... dang it I thought I was done.... Okay number 28. Here we go - can you tell I am trying to stall...which is kinda silly since you would have no idea that I was just sitting here looking at the screen...okay I am going to stop rambling and write a resolution.

Resolution number 28 - Pursue speaking as option for a future career. That is a bold statement with a lot to consider. Anyway - I have had a big dream for the last several years that I would love to "Grow Up" and be a conference speaker whether it would be to girls, or teens or women. I just feel as though God has laid that on my heart and I love doing it. I have had some opportunities to speak over the past couple years and I love it but I think it is something that I want to do more of. And be intentional about seeking this out. Next month I am meeting with some people from Group publishing about the possibility of Emceeing some events. I am really excited about that - I just need to start looking for some avenues to get my name out there and seek God in the midst of it all. So there is my big dream! Let me know if you need a retreat speaker - I think I would love to do it.... as long as it's not a men's retreat :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can find you some gigs here in CA!!