Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolution Series #2


I should really start to make a list of all these resolutions that I think of so I don't forget them - it would really be ashame if I couldn't come up with 31 good resolutions!

Anyway - today's resolution is water! Yes water - I am going to start the new year and hopefully the whole year off with a nice glass of water. Instead of tea or something like that. Water is so good for you - so I am going to drink more of it - starting today! So far so good - it is 4pm and I have already had three glasses! They say 8 a day is what you are supposed to have - I am not sure I will get there but if I try to drink more I think that will be a good start to my new year!

2 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

Good resolution! I have a friend that has encouraged me to do the same thing. She bought me a "Starter Pack" of different flavored water. It was so cool. So far the grape is the best.

Ashley said...

I need to do this too! I was told I needed to drink half my body weight in water (in ounces) a day in order to lose wieght (my resolution). That's a lot of water! I am constantly in the bathroom!