Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Resolution Series #1

Happy New Year!!!! With the new year comes a new start and new resolutions and new everything (okay not everything!, but you know what I mean). Anyway - I am not sure about you but sometimes I really get into things that are a series, I always want to see what is going to happen next ... which is why I had to go online today and get Season 3 of the Gilmore Girls just so I can stay in the loop (I don't have tv, so cut me some slack)

Anyway - I am going to do a series through the month of January, it is called the resolution series. Each day of the month I am going to blog about a resolution that I am going to make to allow for a great 2008! So let the fun begin.

These are going to be fun and serious but all things that I legatimately should be able to keep. So here we go.

Resolution #1 - Accountability Partner - last year I had talked to my friend Jeanne about this and we both agreed it would be great to have an intentional spiritual accountability partner. We actually did it for a while and then our lives went crazy and our accountability time went down the drain - so after chatting with her this afternoon we are both up for the challenge.

So what does this entail - asking direct questions about our prayer time, our bible time, talking about our bible study, and just being real with one another about what is going on in our lives. And making sure that it happens weekly or at least bi-weekly.

So there you have it folks - Resolution #1 - stay tuned for tomorrow's resolution!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Can't wait to read your resolutions! Mine is the same it always is...blah. Wonder if there will ever be a year when it is different?