Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolution Series #3

So far I have been able to keep my first two resolutions but I actually had to make a conscious effort this morning to remember to drink a glass of water.

Another snipit of information about resolutions as I have been thinking about them...people should avoid saying that they are going to do something everyday...because then if you miss one day then you feel like you blew it and it is off all together...but if you were more general in your resolutions they would be easier to keep... so that leads me to resolution number 3.

Resolution #3 - Finish reading the Chronological Bible this year. So three years ago I decided to try to read the Chronological bible in a year, each day there were specific readings and it is supposed to help you get finished in one year...well it is three years later and I am about half way through it. So instead of saying that I am going to read every night before I go to bed or every morning when I wake up, my goal of 2008 is to finish it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah I like the idea of giving ourselves some grace when it comes to resolutions!