Thursday, January 24, 2008

Resolution #24

My resolution today is a little shallow I must say but it is kinda fun so I am going for it. My resolution for this the rest of this year is to get 700 facebook friends by the end of the year. I currently have 470 friends. So if I can 650 I will be really excited but if I can get 700 by Dec. 31st I think that would be fun. The rules of this resolution are that I must actually know and have interacted with that person at some point in my 32 years of life. The challenge is that since I am a bit older many of my close friends do not have a facebook account, so then I have to rely on meeting new kids at church and at school. So yeah - this will be a fun one to see if I can actually complete it.

An update on one of my other resolutions is that I called about Life Insurance today! One step closer to fulfilling that resolution. Now I just have to work on the will thing. That will be a little weird I am going to be honest. Anyway - there you have it!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

700 would be AMAZING!!