Sunday, January 20, 2008

I owe some resolutions!

Don't worry I didn't forget about making resolutions, In fact I actually have been good about making them and keeping them, I just haven't had my computer for the last couple days so I am a little behind in blogging about them.

So here is #18 - Find an Eli - that is a strange one you may think, but let me explain - we are doing a bible study right now about Descerning the voice of God and one of the things that they encourage people to do is to Find an Eli - he was a mentor, he trained the young men and taught them. I want to find an Eli - a woman who is spiritually mature who would be willing to mentor and encourage me to be a Godly woman. I am praying that God will give me a great woman of faith to challenge me in my walk with Him

#19 Is a result of our radio show this week - we did a show called Cats Got your Tongue - it is about being willing to share your relationship with God to others and not be ashamed. So many times in my life, God has given me great opportunities to talk about my faith to non-believers and too many times I just change the subject because it feels uncomfortable or I am afraid of what they will think. So I want to resolve to speak up for Christ when given an opportunity.

#20 - Well it is only 12:30 so I still have some time to think about this one....I will get back to you on this one!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Did you find your Eli yet?