Sunday, January 13, 2008

Resolution # 13

I am having a pretty rough day I must say... instead of going to youth group tonight I am laying on my couch feeling like someone has just beat me up... but that is actually beside the point and has nothing to do with my resolution... other than this may be shorter and less explained than usual. Anyway - I was talking with some friends last night and we were talking about wills and living wills and life insurance and all that fun mature people stuff. So this resolution is that sometime in 2008 I need to look into writing a will/living will and look into getting life insurance. Now I know for some people this may be a very boring resolution but I think it is important and so I guess this means I am officially a grown up now - YUCK!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have a will but it is handwritten and really crappy. You are inspiring me to actually do it for reals this time.