Friday, January 04, 2008

Resolution #4

So the series continues....and today's resolution is to journal! I could just say journal more and that would mean that I would just have to journal one more time than I did last year, so I think for this one I need to be a little bit more specific, or I won't follow through. So I am going to say weekly. I need to journal weekly. I love journalling so I am not sure why I don't do it more often. It really is a great way to get things off your chest. For me it also is a great way to help me focus when I am praying (I think I have prayer ADD!) Anyway - I will keep you posted on how that is going.

An update on the other resolutions - Accountability - I have a partner, now we just need to set a time to meet! Water drinking - that one is going well so far, but I had a friend tell me that if you want to lose weight you need to drink the same amount of water in ounces that you are in pounds. For example, if I weighed 160 pounds I would need to drink 160 ounces of water daily. That is a lot of water. Maybe I will try that. And the Bible reading...well I found the Chronological bible and moved it to my night stand - that is a start!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

If I was that friend I told you wrong - I believe it is half of your body weight in water to lose weight. That STILL is a lot of water!!!