Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The resolutions continue!

So today has been a long but eventful day! Up at 5:30 to make breakfast for my kids - Choc. Chip pancakes! It was yummy - I even made some banana pancakes in honor of Jack Johnson's song banana pancakes, they actually weren't too bad. Then office work - I actually got a couple things done. I have been struggling to get office work done this week, I don't know what my problem is...well okay maybe I do know, maybe I am really deep down inside a lazy person and it is finally coming out..hmmm we will have to see about that.

Well then I spent some time with my friend Sylvia, good times, great discussions, lots to think about! Then Tucker and I went for a little lunch time walk. Then off to the school for tennis sign-ups, it seems that once again that about 1/3 of the team are kids from our church, cool then I guess I am working double time!!!

Back to the office after nice chats with the LHS office ladies - they are so nice! I got a little more work done, then I went for another walk - this once much longer - 1 1/2 hours long - I think I am going to be a bit sore tomorrow. Too bad it didn't tire Tucker out - he seems to have so much energy tonight! And he will not leave Boo alone. Then I was off to see my girls play some bball...tough nice for the Lbg girls! It was a hard game to watch, we really made a run in the third quarter but just fell apart during the fourth. Then back home for a nice conversation with a friend, and now finally in bed and ready to call it a night if my dog would just settle down a bit.

So my resolution tonight is going to sound a little strange but there are a couple avid readers who will really appreciate this resolution starting tomorrow. I resolve that for the next few cold wintry months I will not let my house get below 58 degrees. As I was typing I realized it was really cold, so I looked at the temperature and realized it was 54 degrees in my house. I think that is a little too cold. So I got in my bed and loaded on the covers and tomorrow - I will turn the heat up so my animals won't have to have those silly dog and cat sweaters. Sorry if you have them for your pets I just think that Tucker would eat his then it would make him want to eat Boo's and her while he is at it.

So starting tomorrow - the heat wave begins I think I am going to try for a 60 degree average just not getting below 58!!!! If only electric heat was cheaper!

2 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

A nice fire with a friend might warm up the house a bit.

Ashley said...

Does it feel warmer at 58? I hope so!!