Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Resolution #9

So I was told yesterday that I should have a resolution about blogging - so here it is...my blogging resolution. I resolve to blog for it is good for the fingers, although it hurts my fingers and sometimes my fingers aren't very coordinated, I think it is good for them. I will blog because it is good for my friends that actually care about what I am thinking and the silly little things that happen each week. I will blog because sometimes I think I am actually funny and can say really funny things to make people laugh. I will blog because it is good to get my thoughts out of my head and into my computer, because I have way too many thoughts going through my head every minute of every day - it gets really tiring just thinking about the thoughts, so yeah...blogging is theraputic, so everyone should do it. I am going to blog a couple times a week - don't worry I chose the word couple because it is just vague enough to help me if I have a slow week of exciting things to write about.

Some people actually care if people read their blog, and they actually have blog followers, well I am not sure if anyone actually reads mine, but if you do I hope you enjoy it, and if you don't well then at least I am enjoying it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love your blog - keep up the good work!