Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Series!

It is nice to sit back and relax as the Christmas season comes to a conclusion! It is so nice to just enjoy some relaxing down time before the new year begins.

Speaking of the New Year - starting Saturday I will begin a new blog series for the month of January called Joy in Simplicity! It will feature a myriad of ideas for your personal life, your home, and your ministry. Check out my blog daily for ideas of how you can make life a little easier, a little more enjoyable, to make your home a little bit easier to live in, your job a little bit more organized, and your ministry (ps if you are Christian, your life is your ministry) a little less chaotic, and your life a little bit more relaxing!

I hope you will be refreshed and encouraged as we begin this 30 day series. Please tell your friends, share it on facebook I would love for others to experience the joy of simplifying their life. I will try to give multiple applications for each idea so it can be used in multiple settings.

I will also be giving you ideas to encourage you spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally, because if our personal life isn't in tact it makes the rest of world hectic as well!

I hope you will join me for this 30 day journey of finding Joy in Simplicity!

Have a Happy New Year! Check back on January 1st for our first addition of the series!

No comments: