Saturday, December 04, 2010

Advent Awesomeness #4 - Saturday

Did anyone respond to your message about what Christmas means to you? Is so I would love to hear about it.

Day #4 – Festival of Lights – that just sounds like a fun title doesn’t it. I love white Christmas lights – some may think I am boring but for me – the plain white are my favorites. My neighbors I don’t think agree since they are all about the colored ones, that okay – we all have our own preferences. Anyway – I love Christmas for so many reasons, one of my favorite is the lights. I even think that one of the best inventions was the icicle lights! Okay and the bush covering lights! And the hanging star lights! Okay I am just a sucker for lights. Take some time with your family tonight and do your own little festival of lights tour. Drive around your community and look at the lights. It will be a fun activity, but also who knows it may even become a family Advent tradition! You could even play Christmas music in car while you enjoy your little Festival of Lights Tour.

To get you in the spirit here is a little video to get you in the Christmas mood.....

1 comment:

Darren Sutton said...

Totally copied the video from Joel!! :) BTW - this was already on the docket for the evening for us - we love it!