Thursday, December 09, 2010

Advent Awesomeness #10 – Friday

So what did you do for your Crazy Thursday? Well, my thursday was not quite as crazy as I would have hoped as I was stuck on the couch most of the day with the sinus yuck.... I did get to pull out the crazy socks for my appearance at play practice! Now onto todays Advent Awesomeness!

Day #10 - Give to a stranger – I love that God tells us to give in secret – I think he does that so we don’t get swellen heads thinking how great we are. I think sometimes we give because we want recognition or we want to be thanked by someone. Today I am going to challenge you to give – expecting nothing in return. How can you guarantee not being thanked – well if you don’t know the person you are giving to, they surely will have trouble finding you to thank! Pay for the person behind you in line at the drive through. If you are in a city with Tolls – pay the next person’s toll. If you are big spender pay someone else’s bill at the restaurant. Be creative! The sky is the limit! You may never know how much of a difference that will make for that person.


No comments: