Friday, March 18, 2011

Forty Days of Lent - Day #9

Totally forgot to do my post yesterday!  My goal for the rest of lent is to be daily with my posts!  Hope you are encouraged by God's word.

Today's scripture is a from II Corinthians and is one of my life verses.  II Cor. 12:9,10


"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why for Christ's sake I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.  


There is something so attractive about God's grace!  It is undeserved loved!  We can't earn it, it is given to us as a gift.  Some of us chose to accept that gift and live our lives forgiven, however so many deny the gift and live a life that is seeking something other than God.... have you accepted the gift of God's grace

No comments: