Sunday, March 27, 2011

Forty Days of Lent - Day #19

This is the Day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!  Is that how we started the day today?  I must say when the alarm was going off I was just thinking how my head hurt - how long my day would be, and what I needed to get done before heading to church, which didn't go as planned since the keys to my car were already at the church in Joel's pocket....thankfully for my friend Bonnie - she came and took me to church.

The scripture for today is

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.


This is my prayer for all of us this week as we soon close up our weekend and head into the craziness of the week ahead.  I pray that we will find our strength in God and that at the mention or thought of His name - our heart would leap for joy! And our face will shine the joy of Jesus!  

No comments: