Friday, March 11, 2011

Forty Days of Lent - Day #3

Our verse for today is Ephesians 2:10 - For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

This is the verse that I will be using this weekend as we head to Wesley Forest for the first ever Taraja Ministries Crafting retreat.  I am so excited about what God has in store for this weekend get away.  Since we will be crafting I thought that this verse was a great reminder that we are also crafted!  By the creator of the Universe.  How awesome is it to think that the One who created the heavens also created you.

Today I want to encourage you to stand in awe of the One who created you!  And he created you to do good works!!!

I will be showing this video while we are there - it is a bit long - but worth every minute!

No comments: