Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day 12 & 13 - Elfina's Advent Adventures

Since this was Joel's week off and our Anniversary we were on the road a little more than usual.  We left on Monday and headed to Lancaster for an overnight.  We knew it would be dark on our trip so looking for lights would be a fun highlight of our trip.  





Day #12
This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine
I love that song, and I love lights!
They shine so brightly, especially at night
I loved using lights to decorate this home
So let’s take a light tour tonight, to many places we’ll roam
As you drive tonight be sure to pick a favorite place
Whose lights bring you joy and a put a smile on your face
Verse of the Day: John 8:12

Taking pictures by request while riding in the car

This house had music with it.  
Day 13 - was a fun day for all of us.... as we celebrated out 8th Anniversary as a family by going to see Samson at Sight and Sound.  It was a bonus as well that we got tickets for half price.  Ella was so excited and did a great job!  She really wants to meet Samson but she was sad that he is dead... then she said, well I guess I will have to meet him in heaven.  





Day #13
Samson was a mighty man, whose strength was in his hair
I don’t really have much hair, but our strength you can compare
Okay actually I am not really that strong
But with today’s adventure, you won’t be wrong
Today we will go to a place called Sight and Sound
To see your first official Musical, I am sure it will astound
Verse of the Day: Judges 13:5





Ella made a friend within the first few minutes of walking in the door  

Lunch at Hershey Farms




No comments: