Wednesday, December 07, 2016

A Stocking for Kit - Ella & Elfina's Adventures Day 7





Today's Adventures had Ella and Elfina making a stocking for Kit (Ella's American Girl Doll).  Last year during Advent we made a stocking for Lucy (Ella's other doll) so we thought it would be fun to make one for Kit as well.  So Ella found Elfina in the closet with my stash of felt thrown all over the closet.  Kit and Lucy were right there as well watching Elfina make a mess.  Here was her note this morning....
Day #7
I am glad that you found me
I am not trying to hide
I was looking for some fabric
To help out a friend of mine. 
You see Lucy has a stocking from last year,
But Kit wasn’t around so let’s make one my dear.
I need some help because I am not good at sewing
But together we can work and figure out what we are doing

Verse of the Day: Ephesians 2:10 






In addition to making the stocking for Kit - we also spent some time talking about what it means to be God's creation and his workmanship.  It was a fun day of crafting together.  





No comments: