Yes there is a place in the Outer Banks called Tim Buck II and it is actually located in Corolla right across from the house that I stayed in two falls ago. After we had dinner, most of the gang walked around and shopped, but for those that know me, shopping is not my favorite activity, plus I was tired (remember the whole fight between MS and Heat - yeah let's just say the heat won and kicked my butt!) So Joel and I found a swing and sat and chatted which was nice! As I was sitting there I was thinking about how much my life has changed since I last sat on that porch swing...it has been about a year and half. And these are the things that have changed since that point:
- I woke up blind in one eye - they thought it was lymes disease
- I have had 6 MRIs - they are fun
- I was told I had Lymes Disease - but they retested and that was wrong.
- I started to Co-Host a Radio Show
- My sister in law was life flighted to the hospital - blood clots in her lungs - she is fine now
- I was diagnosed with MS in April
- Several Friends got engaged and then married
- Did crazy stuff with my friend Jared - like canoeing the Susquehanna in the winter along with all the ice chunks.
- Turned 32
- Started my 6th year of working at the church
- My dad was lifeflighted to the hospital for triple bipass - three ambulance trips back to the hospital, a lot of stress for the family, and 75 pounds lost - Dad is doing great!
- Church Drama - yuck!
- Change in friendships, some losses, some gains
- And now a relationship with a great guy
Wow - alot has happened! And that was all going through my mind as I was sitting on that porch swing....scary to think that I think that much! No wonder I have anxiety problems!