Friday, June 13, 2008

Beach Time Fun


Last week I got to go to the beach with the whole Snyder Clan. Let me just tell you it was a very long drive for a very short time, but it was fun to get away even if just for a short time. On our way down I was imagining in my mind what I would do while I was there, and it is funny...but I am not sure I actually did much of what I pictured in my mind. I thought I would be spending a lot of time at the beach, enjoying the sun , and the water, maybe going for a walk on the beach....so yeah - not really much of that. It was so hot and humid we were only at the beach for a couple hours and then we spent the rest of the time at the pool - which worked out much better for me. Let's just say MS and Heat are not very nice to each other. The other weird thing...I was there for three days and this is the only picture that I took, but at least it was a really cute one! This is Joel's nephew Isaac! He is my adopted buddy, because some of the best kids are adopted kids!!! Not that I am biased or anything!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a precious little boy!! I am so jealous of your trip!!