Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lunch Adventure #2 - My 16 kids



I have gone places with my kids before and I have had people ask me which one of the kids was mine, and I would laugh and let them know that none of them were actually mine, I just borrowed them for the day....but this time the question was a little different. Last week while we were enjoying a bit of a rainy day at the park I had a woman come up to me in front of all 16 kids and ask me if these were all my children....so I laughed and said...well not all of them are mine....then after she said, wow and walked away, I realize that I just lied to a complete stranger and pretended that some of the kids were actually mine. The kids thought it was so funny that everytime she would walk by our site one of them would say, Mom can you help me, or mom Johnny hit me. It was so funny...so I really look old enough to have 16 children who don't look alike at all? I mean I am all for adoption, but wow! Anyway - we had such a great time despite the rain, I even built a fire so we could all stay warm after my crazy boys jumped in the 50 degree lake! (I have some more cool pictures but they are being held hostage on my cell phone) Stay tuned for our next Lunch Adventure!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a funny story and you def don't look that old, or even old, at all. LOVE the YL hoodie!!