Friday, December 09, 2011

Advent Adventure Day #9

The weekend is upon us and it is time for a big adventure.... but before I start with todays adventure - let me remind you that you have until noon EST to send me a picture of you with your Christmas socks to be entered to win another pair of socks.

Now for today's adventure.  Pile in your car with your friends or your family and go on a Christmas light tour.  If you evening schedule has you running to pick up the kids - take a different route home to take in some new house lights.  As a family take a vote for your favorite house!  And if you think of it - take a picture of your favorite and pass it along to me.

I just can't wait for tonight as we take our little girl for her very first Christmas light tour!  And if all else fails and you aren't able to get out on a house light tour then check out this video

No comments: