Friday, December 16, 2011

Advent Adventure Day #15 & 16

Today is a double adventure!  I apologize for note getting my blog in yesterday - it was one of those days that I had a bunch of things on my to do list and only got through a couple and by the time I got to my computer it was already 11pm.

So your double adventure today starts with a call to a friend.  I have so many friends that live long distance and we don't often get a chance to chat and catch up, so I encourage you today to call a friend that you haven't talked to in a little while and catch up.

Your second adventure also involves a friend - send a message to a couple friends and schedule a time in the next couple days to get together for a meal or a night of games.  One thing I have realized over the years is the importance of friendship within my church family.  Scripture talks about friendship - "a friend sticks closer than a brother","a friend loves at all times","greater love has no man than this that he would lay down his life for a friend".

Have a friend filled day!!!

No comments: