Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Advent Adventure Day #21

Can you believe there is only five days until Christmas!  Wow - how the time flies!  Thankfully I think I am finished with my Christmas and birthday shopping (my hubby is a New Year's Baby).  As I laid in bed last night I was thinking about there only being five days and thought today I would have a theme of 5!

For our advent adventure today I am encouraging you to take a moment or two and come up with a list of five things that you are thankful for about each family member.

I am thankful for Joel....
1.  I am thankful he is a Godly man
2.  I am thankful he is like Mary (I am like Martha) - he chooses relationships over tasks.
3.  I am thankful he is compassion and forgiving
4.  I am thankful he is an awesome daddy!!!
5.  I am thankful he is a man of integrity

I am thankful for Ella....
1.  I am thankful that she is fearfully and wonderfully made by God
2.  I am thankful she is a happy and content baby
3.  I am thankful for the times that I can just sit and watch her smile and chatter
4.  I am thankful she sleeps through the night
5.  I am thankful she is so loved and prayed for by so many others

and yes I am also thankful for our furry friend - Tucker
1.  I am thankful he is good with Ella
2.  I am thankful that he listens (most of the time)
3.  I am thankful he is a good traveller
4.  I am thankful he is likes the dog food that I get on sale with my coupons
5.  I am thankful he likes to cuddle (aka he thinks he is a lap dog!)

No comments: