Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Advent Adventure Day #14

I love getting mail!  I will be so disappointed if the post office closes.  Our mail isn't delivered to our house so each day I make a trip down to get the mail... if I miss the office hours I literally get frustrated and disappointed thinking I may have missed out on a personal piece of mail (bills don't count).

Just this week we went away for a couple days and the first thing I wanted to do when I got back was to get the mail in hopes of seeing a box filled with Christmas Cards.

This year since our kitchen addition is complete I am hanging the cards from a clothes line that is strung between two doors - I love how it looks.

Today's Advent Adventure activity is to select 3 cards from your pile.  You can select them randomly or pick your favorites - either way once you have picked three take some time this evening as a family and pray for that person or family.  It is such a joy to know that you are being prayed for.... then after you do that - drop them a message on facebook just so they know you lifted them up in prayer.

No comments: