Thursday, December 08, 2011

Advent Adventure Day #8

I loved Christmas time when I was in school - especially elementary school.  As soon as I got my homework done I was given permission to sit at my desk and create a one of a kind masterpiece - a snowflake - or my hope many snowflakes.

There is something so beautiful and creative about a snowflake - maybe it is because no two snowflakes are the same.  They so pure and clean and a great reminder of what scripture promises - "though your sins are like scarlet they will be washed white as snow"

Take some time today to create some snowflakes to hang at your home or in your office or maybe the youth room at your church.  For those with little kids - just fold the paper and begin creating.  For those that would like a little more of a decorative elegant snowflake - I have just the pattern for you.  The directions are found here 3D Snowflake Pattern.  If you want more snowflake ideas go to a site called Curbly.com for more ideas

No comments: