Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Advent Adventure Day #20

I hope you are enjoying the Advent Season as much as we are.  It has been so fun to be creating memories and traditions with each other and with our little girl.  This past week at our women's bible study we talked about Christmas traditions and we each shared different traditions.  One of the traditions that I would really like to start this year is to have a book each Christmas that Ella can open on Christmas eve and we will read it together before she goes to bed.  I have yet to pick her book out for this year, but I do already own one of my favorites of the Christmas season - The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado

Whether you are a family with little kids or big kids - I believe we never grow too old to have a story read to us.... in fact most of the books in Ella's collection are my favorites that I collect when I was in my Twentys.  So tonight grab a Christmas book - or any Children's book and sit down together and read.  Maybe even consider starting a Christmas book tradition.

No comments: