Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl - and the day after

So in my pre super bowl ignorance I didn't know which team to choose so I chose the Patriots to win the game, but I when I got more information as the whole picture unfolded I realize how much I really wanted the Giants to win - I guess I really have a heart for the underdogs. I didn't realize that the coach had never won a super bowl and how cool it would be if brothers won back to back super bowls and MVP awards. The last quarter of the game was intense - I think I actually got up and danced when they scored that last touchdown... anyway - congrats to the Giants - they deserved to win.

About the commercials - I thought they were pretty lame for the most part - I did like the Bud commercial with the horse training like rocky to get to pull the wagon - I always like the clydesdale horse commercials - they are usually always my favorite - the baby throwing up was also pretty funny. I was a little surprised by the victoria secret commercial - but it gave a great lead in to talk to my youth group kids!


Anyway - since the commercials were crappy - I found this video on youtube that I thought was actually pretty creative and much better than most of the commercials so I hope you enjoy!

So now for the day after - I am laying on a heating pad in hopes that my back will actually get better in 24 hours as the doctor thinks will be the case - so weird- I was walking out the door to head to the neurologist when all of sudden and I mean all of sudden it felt as though someone hit my back with an ax - I actually fell to the floor in pain - there was no rhyme or reason - it just happened - I can't really lift my arm or breath deeply. The doctor said bed rest for 24 hours and then hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

I hope that is the case!!! May your day be a little less crazy and painful than mine!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i hope you are fully recovered by now, missy!:-)

Ashley said...

i hope you are fully recovered by now, missy!:-)