Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It is amazing what you will find in your desk at work!

So funny story...today I was going through a little box in my office desk that I keep little encouragement cards...since my friend is in basic training for the Navy I thought I would be nice and include a little card with his letter. As I was going through the cards looking for the perfect one I saw a 3 x 5 card folded in half when I opened it I just started laughing hysterically at what I found... prepare yourself... you are going to think that I am so weird - because as I looked at it - I thought the same thing about myself....can you make a guess? I am pretty sure you would never guess this in a million years. There on the card was a note that said Stitches from my nose surgery January 1997, and below it was a piece of take holding two of the stitches that were removed from my nose on that day. How gross is that...who saves their stitches for over 10 years...I guess I do - the funny part ... I have yet to throw them away - I guess it is too much of a conversation piece. So know you all officially know how weird I am and how much of a pack rat/centimentalist I am!!!

2 comments:

jhack said...

yeah, that's pretty gross. although, even though i hope i got rid of them, i think i might have an envelope somewhere with 2 teeth i had pulled.

Ashley said...

LOL!!!