Friday, February 08, 2008

Congratulations you have MS!

Okay so a funny thing happened the other day so I thought I would just live it up with a little blog about it. I was opening my mail and I got a card, a thank you card. In the card was a gift card to get 5 free music downloads. That was very thoughtful....the reason they are thanking me....I have MS so they wanted to say thankyou. I am not kidding - okay well I am maybe stretching it a little bit but in the card it said thank you for keeping us up to date on your disease. Here are 5 music downloads. I must say this is the first big perk that I have received for having MS - So yeah - I thought it was a bit funny and since one of my resolutions was to celebrate the good days and the good things about MS - this is the first, I get free music because I have this disease.

5 comments:

jhack said...

sweet!ea

chrissie k said...

that is pretty trippy! i hope you are well, woman. blessings.

Unknown said...

this is hysterical- i started cackling when i read this post. i agree- grab the perks when you can. b/c trust me, they don't come often! love you girl!

Ashley said...

wow - at least there is something good to this!!

Ashley said...

wow - at least there is something good to this!!