Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NYWC Conference

So everyone else is talking about blogging the conference, so I guess I will give my thoughts too...although mine will be from a more womanly perspective. Anyway - I am getting all of my things in order and tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn I will be driving to the airport with Braedon to fly to Cincinnati and Dayton just to drive back to Cincinnati - won't that be a fun activity - I am actually expecting something really cool to happen on that flight since it is so obsurd that we have to fly to Dayton through Cincy just to drive back to Cincinnati. If you are thinking that is dumb - you are right - if you are thinking just get off the plane - not an option unless I want to walk home. Oh the world of airline travel! Anyway - this will be my last blog from PA for a while (5 days!)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That flight schedule is cra-zy!