Monday, February 18, 2008

The Craziness Has Begun!!!

So it all started...Thursday...the craziness...my life...my schedule...me trying to slow down but being horribly unsuccessful....the doctor said slow down, you have to make changes, oh and I am great at making changes, in fact I have made my schedule three times as full - how about that for changes. Anyway - Thursday was Celebrate the joy of having friends day...I worked at the office in the morning, I worked at the farm in the afternoon, I had dinner with the YL Lbg gang, then Young Life....I then had to take my car to the shop and get my refresher course on driving a standard (which I think I did alright for only driving a standard once every two year!) Then Friday - I got up ran an errand for a friend, went and returned my borrow car, picked up my car, talked to Britt Nicole on the phone (she is pretty cool, btw!) Recorded a second show, went to work, took Tucker to Karen's,went back to work, picked up some gum for my girls...dropped it off, then went home, packed quickly, picked up Todd squared, and drove to Mansfield.....My girls beat Wellsboro - oh the satisfaction!!!! Our boys lost - kinda sad...then my Dad and I headed home! I didn't have to drive- fabulous!!!

Saturday - woke up just in time to get ready for Kamryn's birthday party - went to Gaines played with my nephew Hayes - he is super cute (he must take after his aunt!!!) After the party back to Lbg for time with Sean and Kara, oh and did I mention dog sitting as well!!! Yes, I was dogsitting for the night as well. Dinner at Damons, Hang out with some friends at Vic's Pub, then guitar hero with my friends at the dogsitting house! Midnight to bed on the couch with an 80 pound dog laying on my legs! That was a fun activity!

Sunday up at 7am for the dog walk, then shower, Sunday School - which I taught and learned about dinosaurs, church, dogs, lunch with the RBC gang, hang out with Kara and Sean some more, dogs, guitar hero, chats with Sean....then back to the office at 5 for youth.

Had a great night with the kids - talked about memorizing scripture! It went well despite feeling pretty awful...came home, was crabby, complained and whined, took my shot,solved the problems of the world, and then finally went to bed, just to get up this morning at 7:30am to start again.....

Off to Clearfield today - pretty excited to see my friends, and have some scheduled down time on the mountain! I can't wait....to see where I am going click on the Shaffner's link and see a picture of their awesome house in the mountains.

I am so tired, but I am really looking forward to being there have some much needed quiet time and then seeing all my friends - some of which I haven't seen in years!!!!

That is it for now!

2 comments:

bethieboo said...

JANA! I love you

Ashley said...

Whew - just reading that made me tired!!