Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday Night Review

Well it sure has been an interesting day....almost bi-polar. My day started being a bit tired and sluggish because of my injections but finished out high energy as I had to chase my puppy since he decided that he wanted to spend time in the neighbors yard, not normally a problem except the fact that he is black and it is night time and it is very challenging to chase something that you can't see.

It was also bi-polar in a sense because I got a couple not nice emails saying that I needed to be a better communicator and then after a meeting tonight I got a very nice email saying that I did a great job communicating.

Ahhhh - I am not sure that I can ever win! I think the hardest part is that despite the fact that I got that really nice email saying very positive things, I still focus on the other one. Why do I do that?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ugh, I know what you mean. I hate that we do that to ourselves.

If it helps, I think you are pretty stellar!