Thursday, September 20, 2007

Do I always have to be nice

You know I have been considering writing several times over the last few weeks - however...I do want my blogs to be fun and interesting and somewhat comical....so then does that mean I shouldn't write about the tough stuff or maybe I should only journal about the tough stuff and write about the other fun stuff....but alas I have decided that a blog should be a bit of everything, the good and bad, the funny and the serious, because after all that is me...I am a bit of everything...does that make me confused or ecclectic...I am not sure but whatever it is, it is me. So with that being said, I will just quickly say that the last couples weeks have been very difficult with my dad's health and my health. We are a medical mess! It is official. My dad went back into the hospital by ambulance on Saturday night to find out that he had pneumonia, then the next day they found that he had a ruptured sternum and back into surgery he went. He is out and recovering, but he is not a happy camper as you would imagine. I feel so badly for him and since I have been sick on top of everything - I haven't been able to visit. So friends and strangers that is the long and the short of my thoughts for the day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

No you certainly don't always have to be nice. Sometimes life is just crappy!!