Friday, August 31, 2007

Football Season has begun!

So many people are really excited about the fact that it is football season! Don't get me wrong - I like football - I really enjoy watching a good game...but for me...football season means quality hang out time with kids, parents and other random people.

I went to the first Lewisburg game tonight and let me just say I was trying to park my car and people were already talking to me. I was trying to rush so I could see the band (which was amazing by the way!!!) but I got stopped by at least four people. After the band played it was constant conversation for the next two hours. My favorite part of the night was when my middle school boys were so excited to see me that they ran up and gave me a hug and did the claw which is kinda like giving someone a pound but I guess it is the in thing in CA (according to Josh, anyway)

So all this to say - I love football season because I get to see everyone, and then we have an open gym afterwards and I get to see more people - we had about 30 kids tonight - it was a blast. My kids tell me that I should run for mayor - I think after tonight I will consider that!

2 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

It is time to post again. You were doing sooooo well.

I love football season, too.

Ashley said...

Jana for mayor.

Heck yes!