Sunday, September 09, 2007

A long but good day!!

I am definately ready for bed!!! My day started bright and early - as they usually do since I have a puppy. We went for our morning walk then off to church....it was Rally day we did a skit - the top ten reasons to miss Sunday School - I was reason number 10 however I feel most people or teens would pick it to be number one.... sleeping in so yes I got to wear my PJs to Sunday School....a little akward but fun none the less. Then it was church time in the Great Hall...then back to my house to finish all the things that I hadn't gotten done already since I was at Sayre all day on Saturday. This afternoon I did the church picnic thing with Tucker - he was a hit all the kids wanted to play with him. I got in trouble for taking him in the creek - I was told I was being a bad example....me a bad example if that is the worst thing I do I think I will make it in life! Then we piled in the van for youth group. We had 22 middle schoolers - it was a blast. Then we had 22 high schoolers, we were missing a bunch but it was still a good time. Then another meeting to pray for our community. Now it is almost 11 pm and I am exhausted and feel like yuck - I didn't sleep last night because swallowing felt as though someone was taking sandpaper up and down my throat! UGHGHHGHGH!!!

So tonight I am having a hot cup of tea and hoping to sleep soundly - we will see how that works out...tomorrow is National start to clean my office day!! I will try to get some pictures!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Whew what a day! Hope you are feeling better!