Saturday, April 02, 2011

Forty Days of Lent - Day #24

Again I am one day late on my daily blog, but yesterday was a long day!!!  Very long - but good.  If you want to read more about it check out my other blog at msbabyandme.blogspot.com

This is my verse for Friday - April 1st

James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."


This verse has been so meaningful to me as I have gone through life's ups and downs and as I look back over the past several years, I can see a plan for beauty in the midst of my pain.  I am so thankful for a God that walks with me through the hard times and brings me joy!

No comments: