Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Forty Days of Lent - Day #31

I tried to blog yesterday but my computer locked up!  Urgghhhh so now I am a little behind but that's okay because I have some extra days built into my 40 days of Lent.

The scripture for today is from Revelation 22:17

"The Spirit and the bride say, Come!  And let him who hears say, Come!  Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life."


I can't read this passage without getting chills - I love the invitation that Jesus gives to us!  Come and drink of this water - it's free and life giving.  It reminds me of the time when Jesus interacted with the Samaritan woman at the well.  It is one of my favorite accounts in scripture.  Jesus is asking you here to Come!  Come to him - come into His presence!  Have you stepped away from God - here is your invitation to return - COME!!!!

No comments: