Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back to Blogging

I'm back - watch out - with my new found time to focus on my ministry I am re-upping my commitment to blog on a regular or a semi-regular basis! As I looked back at my last blogs I realized that it has been a long time! So be on the watch for more blogs, updated on a weekly basis (I am starting out with small, reachable goals!)

Also I will be working to update my new Taraja Ministry Newsletter. My goal is to have it out by the first day of each month - however, sometimes I don't do well with that personal deadline. It is now the middle of June and I am hoping to publish my newsletter tomorrow - you need to check and keep me accountable for this!

If you haven't signed up to get my newsletter I would love to add you to the list - my goal is to have 100 subscribers by July issue - I am around 82 at this point, so won't you consider helping me to reach that goal? Click here to sign up.


No comments: