Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello Posh Workcamp!


So as I began thinking about spending another week at workcamp - there was a little part of me that was not looking forward to sleeping on the floor, being hot in a gym with no air conditioning, and eating another round of camp food.....however....God must have heard my prayers because, I am living first class this week!

My room has air conditioning, I have a real bed, with my own room, and my very own bathroom!

Program area - large room - pretty tight and not your typical room, we are going to have to be very creative as we go through the weekly programs. However - it has air conditioning! Praise the Lord!

And last but not least - the food is amazing!!! Lots of choices, hand dipped ice cream and real lettuce - that is actually green, dark green!

2 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

PTL! Love you!

Laura said...

Hi Jana,
Glad to hear this week will be more comfortable for you. I have been enjoying my own bed after a week on a cot. Will be sending some prayers your way. I am so glad we met - you are an inspiration!
Laura - from Wisconsin via Clearfield, PA
PS - Ishmael was a great driver and had a servant's heart!!