Thursday, June 24, 2010

Workcamp Week Update

This week has been amazing, draining, but amazing! It has been great to see how God is working in the lives of our campers and also the residents! I have really enjoyed being here in a town that I used to live. It is fun to see familiar names and faces as I walk through the halls of the school. It brings back some really great memories! Things are going very smoothly for the most part, a few Opportunities (that is what our director calls challenging times - I love it!) but as a whole great times! It is hard to believe that it is Thursday already! Today is a big day as we focus on Faith today. So if you think of it and would like to pray for me as I present the message of Jesus tonight. I am so honored that I get to be part of God's big picture!


I am hoping to have some pictures up in the next few days! So keep checking back! And a big thank you to my wonderful husband who drove to see me on Tuesday - I am blessed. He is also taking care of the kids (Tucker and Boo), or at least I hope he is! He is taking care of the house and watering my flowers! Thanks so much Joel, your support is the backbone of my ministry! Keep checking back for updates!

No comments: