- Sent over 100 emails
- Cleared and organized both my email accounts (that was huge over 500 emails)
- Put together two slide shows
- Blogged several times
- Solved crisises in the lives of people around me
- Got all my mile logs done for the last four months
- Updated my sports calendar
- Talked to several nurses on the phone
- Caught up with some friends that I haven't talked to in years (by email of course)
- Planned a party
- And lots of other things that I can't seem to remember right now
- But I did more I promise!!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The Progress of a Steroidal Couch Potatoe
Sick definately describes how I feel still...yuck...maybe stoned, or dizzy or some other drug adjective would also be appropriate...if only I could sleep through the worst of it, but alas no sleep is in the cards for me at least so far anyway....today despite not being able to sit up or walk around without falling over I was able to accomplish a huge amount of stuff...I was super steroid worker today from the couch....listen to what I did.