Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Adventure Lunch to Cruisers



For my last lunch adventure of the summer I thought it would be fun to take a litte road trip and head to the other side of the mountain over to snyder county...you should have heard the kids trying to guess where we were going - they were a bit disappointed when we went through the Middleburg Fair and didn't stop but once we got to our final destination they were very excited to find ourselves dining at Mt Pleasant Mills finest establishments - Cruisers Cafe. It does help that I have a little in with the owner, but it is a fun place none the less! We enjoyed waving at the people passing by, listening to fun stories, and eating great food, and let's not forget about the ice cream! If you have never been to Cruisers you should check them out at www.cruisers-cafe.com Check out some cool pics of my kids!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I did visit the website and you are right - it looks like a fun place! Ice cream...yum!