Monday, August 25, 2008

Great times as a Red Shirt!




It is a ton of fun to be a red shirt at workcamps....challenging at times when you are trying to deal with your group as well as take care of programming things - however with my health it does seem to be a win win situation. This year once again I was a song leader at two camps and an MC in training at one. I think with my hands being silly this may be my last year to do music since they don't seem to like the heat or the up and down motion that seems to be required for playing a guitar...so I think it will be on to MC! Which I am very excited about. With that I thought that I would show a few pictures of my red shirt times!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your guitar playing is starting to diminish. God's ways are not our ways, and I pray that you try to accept His ways. Being an MC is a different kind of ministry, and it suits your outgoing but sensitive personality. I know what steroids can do to mood and energy, but just keep remembering that when the course is over, you'll be you again. In the meantime, we're all enjoying the burst of blogging!

Ashley said...

MC? OH YEAH! You look so tan in these pics. And yes, God's ways are not our ways, but it doesn't mean we can't be frustrated about that sometimes!! We are only human, afterall.