Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do I still love my dog?


Let's just say that yesterday was not my day! I did not feel well all day, my shot did a number on my body - I couldn't work for more than three hours. I was wiped out, so I decided to listen to my body and go home early, not go to practice, and postpone my check depositing for the Oil Company. I was really proud of myself for listening....then I walked into my house and this is what I found....

What do you say to your dog when you find this? How do you explain to them that this is not appropriate behavior? Tucker has been out of his crate for weeks and has not done anything....until this. The good news is that I needed a new couch anyway...the bad news is that financially this is a horrible time to even think I can afford to buy one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jhack said...

omg! total destruction! my question is, was there cat "fishy" medicine spilled on the couch?

Ashley said...

Oh. My. Word. I am flipping out for you here in CA! AHHHHHHHH!