Monday, March 24, 2008

Animals of Central Florida

So about my trip....it was very educational...too bad I wasn't still in school or I would have been able to count it as a field trip. Later this week (if Jeanne gets them to me (hint, hint!)) I will have some cool pictures of some of the animals that we saw while in Florida, so until then I will just let you know what I saw!

* Dolphins, red racoons, and lots of birds in Mullet Bay (not kidding about the name)
* Pelicans and fish and herons at Fort DeSoto
* Bees in the Orange Grove
* Turkeys on the side of the road (confused to be pheasants by some in the car)
* Alligators, Bald Eagles, Raccoons, and lots of birds in Kissimmee
* Oh and I can't forget the goats, horses, chickens and Buddy the stay dog that lived on the farm.

It was pretty exciting and if you want to know more about these animals stay tuned to later blogs so I can tell you fun facts about each of the above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! two blogs in less than 24hrs...some may say you're addicted.

jhack said...

how anonymous is that really? you will have pics...just keep bugging me ;)

Ashley said...

Can't wait to learn all of the new fun facts!