Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Aunt Jana the Hamster



A couple weekends ago my Mom and sister came to visit along with my sister's two kids Kamryn and Hayes. Kamryn and Hayes are from Potter County so they don't get to experience "city life" much so when they come to visit Aunt Jana they always want to go to the McDonald's playground. Well lucky for me, my sister volunteered me to play with them in the play area...have you been in the play area as an adult...I don't mean looking and watching from the ground - I mean in the play ground - crawling through the small plastic tubes as if I were a hamster or something. Let's just say it didn't help my closterphobia! And when I was done I was so tired I needed a nap for sure! The moral of the story...don't let your sister guilt you into being a hamster for the sake of her children!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! What a great aunt to actually climb through the tubes with them and everything! I think that would tire me out too! Aren't nieces and nephews the best though? And they look sooo darling in that pic.

Anonymous said...

Thing is, when you have kids, your sister will have to pay you back! Make sure she is aware of this stipulation!