Thursday, December 06, 2012

Christmas Song #6 - Hallelujah

Can you imagine holding Jesus in your arms.... I can't even imagine how overwhelming, yet comforting that would be!  This is a song by Barlow Girl - written as if she was Mary was singing these words to her Son Jesus.

Reflecting on what that would have been like.... wow that's all I can say!

Hmm, my babyHeaven sent You to meAll the world's been prayingWho will save?
But who am I?That here tonightI hold the oneWho'll bring us life
Hallelujah, we've been foundA child is born to save us nowHallelujah, light has comeA Savior who will set us freeA promise for those who believe
Do You hear the AngelsSing for You, my baby?Men and kings haveCome to bow to You
But here in my armsSo close to meThe son of GodNow all can see
Hallelujah, we've been foundA child is born to save us nowJesus Hallelujah, light has comeA Savior set us free
So praise to God on highHe has heard our cry

No comments: