Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Song - #10 - Sing Mary Sing

Here is a song recommended my a good buddy Chris Bartley.  I think somewhere in my stack of CDs I may even have this album and it totally got lost on my Christmas music radar so thanks for the recommendation and the reminder!  I have no doubt that Mary sang!  As much as I love to sing to my baby girl,  I am sure she loved to Sing to her King!  Though the video quality is not the best, the words and the lyrics are catchy!


Mary Had A Baby Born In A Manger 
Mary What To Do, Mary What To Do?
Before The Vow Was Made,
In Her Belly Laid The King
CHORUS:
Sing Mary, Sing
Lullabye The King
Born To Be Our Pardon
No Longer Shall We Weep
Come Soften What Was Hardened
Sing Mary, Sing
Herod With A Vision Out With A Vengeance
Mary What To Do, Mary What To Do?
Flee To Galilee
Raise A Baby King Of Peace
CHORUS
Mary In Your Mourning
Turn Now As You Weep
Look To See A Savior
O, Sing Mary, Sing!
Sing Mary, Sing!

No comments: