Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have an excuse, actually several

For those faithful readers, I do have an excuse for not writing on a consistent basis, really I do. First of all - I have been gone alot - in fact I was gone all last week, I didn't have a computer or a cell phone, it was like freedom!!! But my other excuse is this... I have lots of stuff that I want to blog about such as camp, my birthday, and other really cool things like that, however... I like to put pictures with my blogs, but that requires having enough time in the day to download them and transfer them to my home computer...so sometimes it takes a little while to get my blogs done....so I appreciate your patience!

3 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

Not having a computer or cell phone? That's not freedom . . . that's being in prison!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah...sure, sure...Whatever you say Jana

Ashley said...

:-) It's OK! You are much more faithful to your blog then I am! I check in almost daily at work but only comment once a month so even though I AM a faithful reader I definitely understand when you have to take "time off!"